All Rudolph, All the Time

Rudolph-2976

Everywhere.

Rudolph-2971

I big puffy heart Rudolph! :love:

That’s all I’m sayin’…

Kari H December 18, 2009 at 8:33 am

Ha ha. My mom loves Rudolph too. Although her collection isn’t quite as……extensive :)

Misty Dawn December 18, 2009 at 1:51 pm

Ohhhhh I love Rudolph too! You’ve got quite the awesome collection!

JC December 18, 2009 at 2:21 pm

Cute …

Kate December 18, 2009 at 4:43 pm

I am overwhelmed as to the extent of your collection. Er, I mean obsession!

Kacey December 18, 2009 at 6:41 pm

Kari, extensive…I like that term as applied to my collection. (or as Kate said, my obsession…) I guess it’s all in how you look at things ;)

Patrick Gemme December 7, 2010 at 8:45 am

I LOVE rudolph!!! My partner and I have a huge collection of stuffed animals, wall hangings, decorations, and the centerpiece of our collection is a large almost life sized reindeer statue that can hold the weight of two grown men (complete with light up nose). We have it in our romper room all Christmas season and is quite a hit at our parties!!

http://allurls.online/wahmbay.com.au February 20, 2016 at 1:32 pm

If you’re looking to buy these articles make it way easier.

auto insurance May 20, 2016 at 9:16 am

I’m not easily impressed but you’ve done it with that posting.

http://www.elementandrain.com/ July 28, 2016 at 8:04 am

But that is incorrect with no problems similar to paying off report should be the long-lasting citizen connected with UK In the current economic climate, the number of incase you will not be able to pay for your loan on time