Scenes from the Road

by Kay~Kacey on 1/13/2010

We’ve been going back and forth to The Love Nest quite often this winter. I thought I would regale you with a series of posts of scenes from the road.

snow-plow-3848

A lot of our trips we’ve been accompanied by snow plows… :wallbash:

snow-plow-3856

Lots of snow plows…. (notice the cow in the windshield of the truck…that’s our Guard Cow. We have a thing about cows, you know.)

I’m smart enough to only have one cup of coffee before we do our road trips. I’m so not stopping and getting out in this frigid weather!

rest-stop-3853

Some of us haven’t quite learned that lesson yet… :loser:

missouri-river-ice-3865

Even the Missouri river has big old chunks of ice floating in it.

I’m thinking we need to head out some place warm and just stay there for a few months. Sigh. Alas. No plans for a warm weather trip this winter… yet.