Church for Sale

by Kay~Kacey on 1/14/2010

More scenes from the road…

church-for-sale-3837

This church has been for sale for years. It sits right on Interstate 70. If it were only off on a dirt road somewhere, wouldn’t it be a cool building to own? Make it into a cute, different little house. church-for-sale-3838

Well, you’d have to be good if you lived in a church, now wouldn’t you? :hide:

church-for-sale-2-3837

Anyway, if you’re looking for a cute, little church to buy…there’s one right near High Hill on Interstate 70.

Another surprise from the road coming up tomorrow!

Tracey of These Nine Acres January 14, 2010 at 8:44 am

That would be a unique place to live. I bet the wood floors in there are killer ;0)

Mental P Mama January 14, 2010 at 9:08 am

Beautiful….

Di January 14, 2010 at 9:54 am

I can’t say that I would care to live right on a highway, but it would be a great place for someone to open shop. :woot:

annbb January 14, 2010 at 12:51 pm

Kacey – not only is the church for sale, the whole dang village is! That sign alway piques my curiosity so I googled it once when I was back in MO. Now it’s even on Craig’s List:

Tori Lennox January 14, 2010 at 1:23 pm

I’ve always thought it would be cool to own my own town! Now if I just had some money! :)

Kacey January 14, 2010 at 6:29 pm

Annie!!! No kidding!!! Wow.

Kate January 14, 2010 at 8:57 pm

Yeah, it looks like the whole village is on sale! Wow!