Haircut Day Two

by Kay~Kacey on 1/20/2010

Oh my gosh! Are you like this? Do you get nervous the day after you’ve gotten a cool haircut? Worrying that you won’t be able to get it to look like your hairdresser made it look? I got so nervous when I washed my hair today!!

new-haircut-4331

It looks a bit different. Fuller. But I think I did okay. Geez, I’m glad that stress is behind me. :toofunny:

365-sp-0119-4329

I think the cut is so cute with the front a bit longer than the back. Very cute from the side.

Okay, I’m sure you’re all tired of me posting photos of my haircut.  I just wanted to prove that I can fix this haircut almost as well as my hairdresser did.  Sort of. We’ll bring you back to our regularly scheduled ramblings tomorrow!

But tell me that you guys are the same way? That you wonder if you can get your hair to look the same way as when you leave your hair salon?? (SuperGuy, you don’t have to answer that question…) :cool2:

Cathy M January 20, 2010 at 8:21 am

I can never recreate the look my hairdresser gives me, no matter how hard I try. Mainly I don’t have the patience.

Staci January 20, 2010 at 8:26 am

The new haircut is great! Flattering! I never can get my hair to look like the stylist does it; sometimes I think that’s a good thing, especially if they spend a whole lot of time fixing it. I’m more the wash-and-wear type. :)

Kelly Boyce January 20, 2010 at 8:34 am

Looks fabulous!

Jeanne Klaver January 20, 2010 at 9:26 am

I like the new look. Your features stand out more, especially your eyes. You did a great job with it. I can never, never do what my stylist does with my hair. Never.

Stacy January 20, 2010 at 9:52 am

Lookin’ good, Kacey! I definately have the same anxiety about how to fix it like the stylist! :)

annbb January 20, 2010 at 11:32 am

I just love this haircut! You look so vibrant!

Tori Lennox January 20, 2010 at 2:41 pm

I think your hair still looks adorable!

And I almost never can get mine to look the same way the stylist does it.

mary January 21, 2010 at 12:03 am

Love your new do, Kacey — adorable! And I KNOW I can never recreate the look my stylist gives me, mainly because I tend to overdry and get it all frizzy…

Michelle Willingham January 21, 2010 at 5:17 am

I really love the hair, Kacey! The first picture would make a great one for your website. :)

Kate January 21, 2010 at 5:19 pm

Love that first photo. That cut really brings out your features in such a good way. My hair is curly and I actually can make it look like the hairdresser does. I just make sure she doesn’t “do” anything to it. That’s my secret.
She puts a gel in it to bring out the curl and then puts me under a dryer for about 10 minutes. I put the same gel on my hair and use the car vents to dry it on the way to school. Voila. Same as the hairdresser!

Di January 21, 2010 at 5:41 pm

I usually like to go home and the next day do the styling myself and am generally happier than the look the hair stylist gives me. They always put so much goop in the hair.

Di