Boots

by Kay~Kacey on 1/22/2010

I seem to be doing a series of one word title posts…

uggs_074

I love me some boots. Uggs are my favorite!

ugg_2195

Whoever invented Uggs should be named St. Ugg. Seriously.

uggs-4012

Yes, I have a few pairs….they are so warm and comfy!   I’m thinking of getting some brown tall ones next…don’t tell Superguy!

Do you have some Uggs?

superguy January 22, 2010 at 8:03 am

uh, still here, reading every day!!

Kacey January 22, 2010 at 8:07 am

Whoops! Busted… :rofl:

annbb January 22, 2010 at 8:08 am

Nope – but they sure look comfortable.

Mental P Mama January 22, 2010 at 11:01 am

I love my Uggs, too!

Kate January 22, 2010 at 6:12 pm

I don’t have Uggs. They don’t look good on me.

That floor would look good on me, though. Not that I would be on it and wearing it. I just like the floor is all. (I haven’t even poured a drink and I’m all messed up with the words!)

Kate January 22, 2010 at 6:13 pm

I forgot to put one of these little guys on my comment.
Oh, this one is perfect! I was freaking out the upper school kids when I danced like this in the gym this afternoon:
:woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:
It was scary, I’m sure. But they were playing that loud music they play before all the basketball games. Rapper shit. It makes me wanna dance ugly.

Uggs would be good for that. For me, I mean.

Sue January 24, 2010 at 10:34 pm

I was in the uGg store in Sydney and saw the most amazing uGgs…and didn’t but them..and now they don’t seem to have that style any more…I would have bought those ones…I should have bought those ones..if I ever see them again I WILL buy those ones…sigh :loser:

Deserthen January 25, 2010 at 2:53 pm

I love my Uggs! I got my first pair back in 1995 when we lived in Idaho. I have several pairs, but the pair I have on today are my favs!