I’m Pretty Much Over It

by Kay~Kacey on 2/1/2010

Winter, that is.

snow-out-kitchen-window

I’m tired of looking out at this.

photos-in-the-snow-4192

I’m even tired of trying to get the perfect snowflake macro shot. (Haven’t gotten a good one yet.)

photos-in-the-snow-4183

Tired of draping a shawl over me to pull up and keep my camera dry. Tired of the gray. Tired of the cold. (SuperGuy sneakily took these two shots)

snow-day-4600

I want to be sitting down there in our courtyard, sipping a martini with SuperGuy and discussing our days. Sigh. Have I mentioned a time or a million that I’m not a winter person?

Mental P Mama February 1, 2010 at 6:28 am

I am right there with ya…. :wallbash:

Flea February 1, 2010 at 6:59 am

Aww. And here we haven’t had nearly enough snow to make me happy. Come over for a Monday chuckle or two. You’ll feel better.

Di February 1, 2010 at 8:49 am

IT’s not so much the snow for me. I rather enjoy seeing it, but these cold, cold temps drive me crazy. Heat on but my fingers just never seem to get warm. I feel your pain.

Di
The Blue Ridge Gal
:cursin:

Treasia February 1, 2010 at 9:06 am

Ditto Mental Mama. I hate winter!

Kacey February 1, 2010 at 9:44 am

So, so over it… :mad2: :frown: :cursin: :cry: :wallbash:

Marcie February 1, 2010 at 11:08 am

The days grow ever slightly longer in February. Forever hopeful…

superguy February 1, 2010 at 11:20 am

If one is attentive to the details it is possible to note that “the” clay pot is still holding up and present on the deck next to the grill. Hooray!

annbb February 1, 2010 at 5:46 pm

And when it’s 105ยบ in August, I’ll be bitterly complaining about the heat and wishing for winter. It’s a VICIOUS circle, I tell ya, VICIOUS!! :wft:

Kate February 1, 2010 at 8:22 pm

Sorry to hear you’re feeling under the weather.

Get it!! Under the weather?!!

:wft: :anyone: Ok. I’ll stop now. :coffee: No I won’t!!!! :coffee2:

Tracey of These Nine Acres February 2, 2010 at 6:05 am

Oh, I think it is so pretty! I do wish the kids could go outside more, though. With it being THIS cold I can’t send the little ones out for long…