The Engagement Party

by Kay~Kacey on 2/2/2010

There was an engagement party for The Geeky One and The Adorable Fiancee this past weekend. We had such fun!

engage-party-4758

Aren’t they cute? She had on the. most. adorable. dress.

engage-party-4744

The Impish One kept being told he looked he!!afresh. (all one word, I hear). He does look handsomely impish here, doesn’t he?

engage-party-4754

The Photograpy One always makes me smile with his faces he mugs for my camera. (He looks quite dashing, too, doesn’t he?)

engage-party-4747

I did the settings up, and The Impish One captured this photo of SuperGuy and I. Didn’t he do a great job? (SuperGuy is so handsome!)

engage-party-4766

I’m just so pleased to be adding another female to the family!! Before the party The Geeky One and The Adorable Fiancee hosted a dinner for their parents and siblings. It was so nice.

engage-party-pointing

What, you expected them to NOT give me a pointing photo??? :love:

For the record? I’m not old enough to have a son who is getting married…

LauraP February 2, 2010 at 7:07 am

Nah, you don’t look old enough to have a son about to be married.
Congrats to you on the family estrogen boost!

annbb February 2, 2010 at 7:23 am

What a good looking fambly! So glad you’re FINALLy getting a cohort!

Treasia February 2, 2010 at 7:55 am

Oh I can just hear the girl talks now! You won’t know how to act with a female in the house.

Jeanne Klaver February 2, 2010 at 8:02 am

This group looks like so much fun. Your future is certainly to be filled with laughter.

Di February 2, 2010 at 8:08 am

Your family is so wonderful to offer you the opportunity to take these fun photos of them! What fun you all had. Congrats to GeekyOne!

Di
The Blue Ridge Gal
:woot:

Capricorn Cringe February 2, 2010 at 10:10 am

That’s wonderful news! They look so happy together :love2:

Tracey of These Nine Acres February 2, 2010 at 12:27 pm

Wow! What fun! All three of your boys, uhhhh…ahem, men that is, are handsome. Your hubby too. Hooray for more girls though ;0)

Katie L February 2, 2010 at 12:32 pm

Great shots- and I LOVE the one of you and Superguy- beautiful! :love:

Tori Lennox February 2, 2010 at 2:59 pm

LOL! I first thought you’d already done a post about this, then I remembered I’d seen the pictures elsewhere. :roll:

Mental P Mama February 2, 2010 at 6:53 pm

Beautiful people!!!! :love:

annmarie February 3, 2010 at 7:29 am

GREAT pictures! You have such a cool family. Must be the mom influence!

Kate February 3, 2010 at 7:25 pm

Great photos. I check your blog every day at school (don’t tell the boss) but often can’t sneak in a comment.
Great photo of you with SG, too.