Why Is It

by Kay~Kacey on 2/4/2010

That when you drop something, it always falls messy side down?

fallen-bagel

Is it Murphy’s Law or something? Sigh. I dropped my bagel with cream cheese. Cream cheese side down, of course. Then? When I bent down to pick up my bagel? I spilled my glass of milk all over the bagel. :wallbash:

I’m just letting the rest of that dry up and I’ll see if it will vacuum up…

Sigh, yes, I’ll go back now and scrub some more. :mad2:

KateS February 4, 2010 at 6:15 am

I’m sure the kitty-kittys would have been glad to clean that up for you!! :coffee2:

annbb February 4, 2010 at 8:01 am

:wft:

Di February 4, 2010 at 8:35 am

Well, the cream cheese side of the bagel was heavier… it’s all about physics my dear….oh, and gravity too!

So sorry for the mess. :-(
:wallbash:

Kate February 4, 2010 at 9:17 am

Funny that I should read this just now. I am at work and just squeezed a big glob of Bliss High Intensity Hand Cream with macadamia oil and grapeseed extract all over my Jones NY slacks. There’s gonna be a big spot of mess and I am so ticked off at myself!!

Mental P Mama February 4, 2010 at 12:36 pm

GAH

Capricorn Cringe February 6, 2010 at 5:27 pm

Actually, that is one of Murphy’s Laws: The chance of the bread falling with the buttered side down is directly proportional to the cost of the carpet.

I read that when I was a kid … always remembered it. Guess it doesn’t help with the stain on your carpet, though, does it? :shakehead: