Okay, Now I’m Suspicious

by Kay~Kacey on 2/5/2010

Hm, you know how SuperGuy brought me flowers to help cheer me out of my winter doldrums?

chocolate-cake-4822

Now he stopped and got me a piece of my favorite chocolate cake from a little restaurant that I love to go to…

So, maybe it’s not that he’s trying to cheer me up…so much as he’s trying to butter me up… What do you think? I’m betting he wants to buy some new power tool$$$… :mrgreen:

What do you think he’s up to??

Treasia February 5, 2010 at 6:03 am

I say he’s just giving his love a month of Valentine goodies! Right Super Guy? You wouldn’t be trying to butter up your lovely wife now would you?

Shawnee Gallaher February 5, 2010 at 6:53 am

Either way, go with it!! :woot:

Shawnee Gallaher February 5, 2010 at 6:54 am

By the way, I’m in love with your blog…
Beautiful work! :clap:

Mental P Mama February 5, 2010 at 7:05 am

And it just got better over at my place…you won!!! Email me your addy please! :love:

Di February 5, 2010 at 7:59 am

Well you know men…. could only be one of about 3 different things he’s after. ;-)

Di
The Blue Ridge Gal
:dance:

annbb February 5, 2010 at 9:01 am

Either that or something fancy-schmancy for that red truck of his! :woot:

Shirley February 5, 2010 at 9:52 am

Even though it is February, and some men’s fancy turns to love, I think he’s got something up his sleeve. If it’s not something right now, somewhere down the line, he’ll remind you of all the good things he did for you back when, and lay a guilt trip on you to get whatever it is he wants. It’ll be a sentence that starts off something like this,’but hon, don’t you remember all those things I gave you back in February of 2010?’

Kate February 5, 2010 at 2:46 pm

I’m not suspicious, but I don’t know him like you do. I think he just doesn’t want you to be sad is all. He just seems like a nice guy to me. And if he wants a power tool, he should get one.
Life’s too short. Power tools and chocolate cake are good.

Luvya.

JC February 5, 2010 at 7:51 pm

Ah the chocolate cake ploy! This man is a genius, if I had tried that maybe I wouldn’t be single, but I don’t have to share my cake

Tracey of These Nine Acres February 5, 2010 at 9:17 pm

I don’t know what he is up to but whatever it is I like it. Can you have him call my hubby and give him a few pointers? :roll:

Sue February 7, 2010 at 3:20 am

Ahh…he is just being sweet…why do we all suspect men who do nice things for us? Mine just brought me an ice cream…love him! It’s the everyday little things that matter..not the big sparkly gifts…tho I like those too LOL