Cookies and Milk

by Kay~Kacey on 2/6/2010

Sometimes this is all that is needed to make me happy…

cookies-and-milk

Yes, I know…it’s been about the food this week, hasn’t it? I think I’ve been comfort eating…

Anyway…I’m off to a photography workshop this weekend. Off camera flash. I’m so excited! I’ve been wanting to learn it and when I heard a workshop was coming to St. Louis, I jumped on it. I hope to learn a ton! I’m sure I’ll have photos to show you once I get back and get them processed. The workshop is going to be at The Moonrise Hotel. How cool does that hotel look?

You guys have a great weekend!

JC February 6, 2010 at 9:12 am

Hey, my neck of the woods you will love the Moonrise, Joe Edwards did a great job with it. If you and superguy want a tour of U City let me know

Kate February 6, 2010 at 9:21 am

I love cool modern design and quirky sophistication! Can’t wait to see what you’ll learn. Sounds like a lot of fun, Kacey. Enjoy!

Tori Lennox February 6, 2010 at 10:16 am

It’s very 1960s modern design. Wonder if you’ll see Austin Powers while you’re there? :)

Di February 6, 2010 at 1:54 pm

I signed up for a class here in our area last fall. Finally a month ago they sent an e-mail asking what hours or days would be good for me. Now I am waiting again… appears it will be forever before they actually hold the class. *sighs*

Di
The Blue Ridge Gal
(I love flash off)
:woot:

Mental P Mama February 6, 2010 at 10:26 pm

Is that a Snicker Doodle?…. :lips:

karren hubrich February 7, 2010 at 6:17 pm

YUM! That’s all I need sometimes too….and maybe a little chocolate. :-)