Enjoying the Snow

by Kay~Kacey on 2/8/2010

…the woodpecker is enjoying the snow…me? Not so much.

birds-in-snow-4517

Had you fooled for a minute, though, didn’t I? I thought that I was going to say something nice about winter.

birds-in-snow-4518

Ha, not so much…

I swear this bird is looking around like he’s trying to figure out what the snow is.

birds-in-snow-4519Okay, here, just to amaze you…I’ll say something kind of nice about winter… I do enjoy photographing the birds in the snow. Does that count?

I hope to have photos from the off camera workshop up soon!

Di February 8, 2010 at 6:45 am

Something nice about winter…. hmmm, okay, how about this.

I like my new snow boots.

How’s that?

Di
The Blue Ridge Gal :hide:

Treasia February 8, 2010 at 6:59 am

Hum,,,,something nice about winter? Let me think about this! Oh I know, so far it’s snowed enough to not be muddy. Will that work? LOL.

We are working on our third inch now and counting. I know, I know, nothing like everyone else has but here in the south that’s a lot.

Kate February 8, 2010 at 7:49 am

Yes, it does count. Beautiful set of photos, Kacey.

And you did have me fooled.

The plow got stuck in our driveway last night. Why someone would show up in the middle of the night to plow is beyond me. Unless he has a day job he had to be at this morning, that could account for it. But he got about half way up and that was all she wrote. I need my coffee. :coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee2:

Tracey February 8, 2010 at 8:38 am

It totally counts. I have to trudge out to feed the birds before I can take a picture of them ;0)

Mental P Mama February 8, 2010 at 10:40 am

I think I’m ready to move to South Carolina…beautiful shots;)

Tori Lennox February 8, 2010 at 2:16 pm

I think all snow should be happening in Vancouver. Skiing, snowboarding and the sledding events are going to be really interesting with no snow at the Olympics!