Lead Me Not Into Temptation

by Kay~Kacey on 3/8/2010

girl-scout-cookies-5913

Seriously!!! Lead me not into temptation!

girl-scout-cookies-5915

Deliver me from evil. Very, very evil Girl Scout Cookies!!! Can’t. Stop. Eating. Them.

girl-scout-cookies-5911

As an aside. I like them frozen. Right from the freezer with a nice cold glass of milk. I only like the Trefoils (the cookie formally known as Scotteas. Or was it Scotties? I digress…)

SuperGuy brought home 4 boxes of them for me because he knows they are my favorite cookies. I don’t know whether to kiss himĀ  :love2: or kill him… :mad2:

Save me… :help:

Treasia March 8, 2010 at 5:37 am

Around here we love Girl Scout cookies as well. Heck I know everyone does. The good news about it, since you can only get them one time a year, is that Dollar General’s have a wonderful knock off of them. I can’t tell the difference in taste, only packaging.

Mental P Mama March 8, 2010 at 8:21 am

I bought a bunch, too. And shipped them straight to Iraq! :lol:

annbb March 8, 2010 at 1:10 pm

Mine were shipped to Iraq as well – not by me, tho!

Tori Lennox March 8, 2010 at 2:41 pm

I wonder if I could buy myself some Thin Mints online….

Tori Lennox March 8, 2010 at 2:42 pm

Oh, and I also see you and I have twin keyboards, Kacey. :)

JC March 8, 2010 at 2:46 pm

It’s great to see things don’t change Kay, frozen Scotteas and ice cold milk

Di March 8, 2010 at 4:36 pm

i WILL NOT buy them this year. i WILL NOT buy them this year. i WILL NOT buy them this year.

DI
The Blue Ridge Gal
:coffee2:

Kacey March 8, 2010 at 4:46 pm

Sure, Di, keep saying it. Maybe someone will believe you… :rofl:

Sue March 16, 2010 at 2:10 am

OMG!!! I TOTALLY want cookies and cold milk now…thanks!!! Just one little problem…we don;t have any cookies in the house…this is for Superman for buying you those cookies :mad2: