Some Times I Feel

by Kay~Kacey on 3/26/2010

wicked-tshirt

Wicked.

Yep, sometimes I feel very wicked. Do you ever feel that way? Where you’d like to break all the rules, surprise people with your responses, be different, say something snarky at an inopportune moment? Shake things up. Do the unexpected.

Well, be wicked?

I’m such a don’t rock the boat rule follower…but sometime, just sometimes…I feel very wicked…

Do you ever feel that way??

Di March 26, 2010 at 7:38 am

At least once a day. HA HA… I try sooooo hard to be nice. Sometimes it works and sometimes not so much. :woot:

Mental P Mama March 26, 2010 at 7:45 am

I must be very wicked. That’s all I’m gonna say. :biteme:

Flea March 26, 2010 at 7:45 am

Well dang. Here I thought you were going to say you felt like a motherless child.

That whole description? Saying things, shaking things up? That’s ADD. Can’t help it. Not always pretty.

superguy March 26, 2010 at 8:18 am

Moments of Touret’s Syndrome. Sometimes intentionally, always enlightening.

Treasia March 26, 2010 at 12:05 pm

Can I get an Amen ladies? Amen from me. You mean there is no rule that you can’t be wicked? :clap:

Tori Lennox March 26, 2010 at 1:45 pm

Does wanting to blow the neighbor’s ATV out from under them with a rocket launcher count? :anyone:

annbb March 26, 2010 at 3:00 pm

Hmmm….I’ll have to ponder that one!

Jeanne Klaver March 26, 2010 at 6:33 pm

Sometimes I feel it, but I try not to do it! I thought your post was going to be, “Sometimes I feel…like a motherless child.” WHEW! Yours is much more fun!

Kate March 27, 2010 at 9:26 am

About sixteen times daily. I yam what I yam.

Cool top.