My World-Out My Window

by Kay~Kacey on 4/12/2010

I thought I’d show some scenes from my world this week. Well, my blog is kind of always about my world, now isn’t it? Well, anyway…here is the first post of the week.

Out My Window:

tulips-out-window

This is the scene out my new and fabulous kitchen window. I spend so much time just staring out at the view. Sigh.

backyard-6484

There are new flowers to discover everyday.

backyard-6469

We” are busy adding to the backyard this spring too.

backyard-6482

These are the Limelight Hydrangea that we are planting behind our courtyard to try and slightly delineate between the courtyard and the woods.

backyard-6480

After “we” dug the holes and put the hydrangeas in….”we” had to have a break :love:

backyard-6481

We put these cute little solar powered lights along the back wall of the courtyard. Very subtle light. I’m wondering if I can photograph them at night all lit up… hm…

backyard-6464

There is always something new and exciting going on in my backyard! What’s new in your world??

Di April 12, 2010 at 7:04 am

Living here in and around the mountains the views always change as well. The clouds move into the scene and the clouds move out. Your flower shots really stole my heart this morning.

Di
The Blue Ridge Gal

Sarah April 12, 2010 at 7:27 am

Looks beautiful Kay! It makes me want to do some gardening, and I don’t typically ever want to do anything other than veggies, and not so much of those even.

Mental P Mama April 12, 2010 at 7:52 am

Just beautiful. Love that you the necessary breaks as well;) :beer:

Kacey April 12, 2010 at 7:54 am

I’d like to say that the gardening and flowers are my work…but…not so much… :secret:

annbb April 12, 2010 at 8:12 am

Isn’t this time of year just wonderful?

superguy April 12, 2010 at 8:56 am

that old man looks kinda tired around the eyes!! probably needs a nap.