A Bit of Biz

by Kay~Kacey on 4/15/2010

As most of you know, I’ve been starting up my own photography business. I had gotten some business cards that I just did NOT like. So, I decided to order some new ones, and I LOVE them! :love:

moo-cards-6434

They turned out so nice! They are from Moo Cards. The cool thing is … you can have a different photo on the back of each card! Kind of like carrying around my own little portfolio. If any of you  bloggers are thinking of doing up cards for your blog…these are a great way to show off your photos!

moo-cards-6433

They come in this cute little box.

moo-cards-6438

They are on a thick paper. The colors are spot on. (whited out my phone number on that photo. No use tempting any internet whackos) Okay, this is silly, but I could just sit and stare at them for hours. I love them that much! Just wanted to share my find with with you if you’re in the market for biz cards.

KateS April 15, 2010 at 6:12 am

Couldn’t wait to see them! They are just as good as you said! I love them too! :dance:

Di April 15, 2010 at 6:41 am

I’ve seen their work before and I agree that they are very nice cards. Very Nice! Glad you love them. :)

Di
The Blue Ridge Gal

Mental P Mama April 15, 2010 at 7:01 am

I love these!

LauraP April 15, 2010 at 7:06 am

Very nice! I knew about Moo Cards but they’re too pricey for what I needed last time I restocked business cards. Good to know the quality matches the $ – now I can feel comfortable spending the $ with theme when I need something with more pizazz.

Cheri April 15, 2010 at 8:39 am

Cuke!

Kacey April 15, 2010 at 8:50 am

Oh, I’m psycho…I even like staring at them on my blog… :crazy:

I had heard about Moo cards when they did their mini-moo cards (which are half the size of full biz cards) But they were too small for what I wanted and they shipped from Europe. Now they have shipping from the US and full size cards. Very pleased.

annbb April 15, 2010 at 8:56 am

Wish I needed business cards… :(

They really are special.

Dru April 15, 2010 at 9:17 am

Nice cards and I can visualize pictures of my quilt on them. Going to check them out.

Tori Lennox April 15, 2010 at 12:35 pm

Those are awesome, Kacey!!!

Kate April 15, 2010 at 8:14 pm

These are so cool, Kacey. Love them. Love that stair photo. It’s one of my favorites.

Lauren April 17, 2010 at 11:07 am