Things are Moving Right Along

by Kay~Kacey on 5/20/2010

Yes, things are moving along quite nicely for The Great Rehearsal Dinner Event. ™ I mentioned it was going to be at our house in our backyard?

arbor-7026

SuperGuy got the arbor finished! Doesn’t it look nice? I think it brilliantly finishes off the walkway to the gazebo. (and I’m not just saying that ’cause I want a new camera lens. Honest… :rofl: )

He also made a matching arbor for along side the house where you enter the backyard…but that side yard…you’ve seen it here…is not picked up yet, so I’m not posting a photo of it until it is.

SuperGuy has a long list of things he still needs to do to the backyard before The Great Rehearsal Dinner Event. ™ So what does he do? He plans to go away this weekend on his annual float trip, of course. Leaving me with my credit card, the internet, and camera equipment just ripe for the taking. What was he thinking??? :toofunny:

annbb May 20, 2010 at 6:14 am

I’m thinking he’s in trouble! :rofl:

Mental P Mama May 20, 2010 at 7:17 am

Silly man….

superguy May 20, 2010 at 8:24 am

But I maintained internet connection. I’ve got my eye on you, missy.

Gayle May 20, 2010 at 9:09 am

The arbor is WONderful. I love the rock/brick, the forest……wow, I’d like to grab my fave mug w/coffee and just sit……..listen to the birdies, watch the sky, enjoy! (it will be so perfect for the wedding!)

Tori Lennox May 20, 2010 at 12:55 pm

The arbor is gorgeous!

Kate May 20, 2010 at 2:00 pm

It’s beautiful but I wanna know what lens you’re getting!

Misty Dawn May 21, 2010 at 10:31 am

Ohhhhhhhh – I’m thinking I can’t wait to see the end results of what you get while he’s away. hehehehe