Chandler Hill Vineyards Wedding

by Kay~Kacey on 6/24/2010

I’m finally doing an actual wedding post! This winery is so gorgeous. Such a wonderful place for a wedding. Forgive the image heavy post.

matt-wedding-7409Matt getting ready for the wedding. Everyone kept asking him if he was nervous. He kept asking “why does everyone keep asking me that?” He doesn’t look nervous, does he?

matt-wedding-7426The groomsmen getting ready for the wedding…no, wait, they are playing with their iPhones… :roll:

matt-wedding-3565

Right after Matt saw Stephanie for the first time, at the hotel before the wedding. (they did photos before the wedding and after it.) Here is where a big storm came rushing in… Matt said he kept thinking, do NOT rain on her. Do NOT. See how windy it is? The wind started blowing over those tables and chairs.

matt-wedding-7497

The one in which I started crying. Yes, I know. The VERY beginning of the wedding with Matt walking out with the minister. Couldn’t help it. He looks so happy. It still makes me cry to look at it.

matt-wedding-7514

When he first saw Stephanie walking down the aisle.

matt-wedding-7519

The one where there was a slight mixup of the rings…and Stephanie said, “Mine is the one with the diamonds!” :rofl: Everyone cracked up. I love that girl!

matt-wedding-7528

You may kiss the bride.

matt-wedding-7529

The happy couple. I was busy being the mother-of-the-groom so I didn’t get all the photos I would have liked to capture. I was busy staying out of the way of their official photographer too. That was weird not being the one telling people where to stand, where to look, etc. I will have some more photos up later of funny things from the wedding, but I’ll leave you with this, my favorite photo…

matt-wedding-7554

(more and bigger photos over at my Kay Pickens St. Louis Photographer Blog.) Check them out!

Kate June 24, 2010 at 5:45 am

Oh, Kacey. He can barely contain his happiness. I love pictures like that! When you asked to be excused for the photo-heavy post, I secretly said ‘yay’!! I love your photographs and that last one is really special. What a great couple.

Tracey of These Nine Acres June 24, 2010 at 7:30 am

Beautiful! Congrats to the whole family. Finally…some more estrogen in the mix for you!

annmarie June 24, 2010 at 7:57 am

What a wonderful family! And now you have added another family member – Stephanie & Matt look soooooo RIGHT together. thanks for sharing this happy time with us.

superguy June 24, 2010 at 9:41 am

you are making my allergies act up.

Mental P Mama June 24, 2010 at 10:22 am

Just beautiful!!!

Tori Lennox June 24, 2010 at 2:18 pm

They look so happy. *sniffle* :)

Kari H. June 24, 2010 at 5:46 pm

Gorgeous pictures Kay! I’m so sad we couldn’t make it. Best wishes to the wonderfully happy and adorable couple!

Hannah June 24, 2010 at 9:52 pm

Don’t know what happened…started to comment and it vanished, so you may find a half finished comment somewhere, but anyway…
Beautiful pictures, Kacey!!! I want MORE!

annbb June 26, 2010 at 10:54 am

What a perfect day! Congratulations to all of you!