I’ve got my toes in the water…

by Kay~Kacey on 9/13/2010

st-augustine-beach-8494

a beer (or two) in my hand… (well, I did have them…quite a few of them. See last photo…)

Yep, it’s heck going on vacation, I tell ‘ya.

st-augustine-beach-8490We’re having to fight our way through the THRONGS of people on the beach… :rofl:

Sigh. We’re on um, I think it’s called South Ponte Vedra beach…well, about 6 miles out of St. Augustine. Nice. Deserted. Lovely.

Though, we enjoyed our first night so much? I had to declare today an alcohol free day… :hide:

alcohol-free-day-8471

My poor MacBook is fighting me every step of the way when I try to process photos on it. I still love the old Mac, but it is on its last leg. I’ll try to keep checking in this week, but you can also follow our shenanigans on Facebook. (gotta love an iphone camera and the Facebook app!)

It’s a tough life, but someone has to do it!

traci September 13, 2010 at 7:02 am

i don’t think i have ever stayed on an empty beach before!! looks great!!

SouthernSass September 13, 2010 at 7:17 am

Have fun!! And I know the feeling, wine gets me every time the first night of vacation too! 8O

Mental P Mama September 13, 2010 at 7:22 am

Ohhhhh. I want to live there! Seriously! Look for a house for me;)

Janice September 13, 2010 at 8:34 am

Sigh :coffee:

David September 13, 2010 at 10:09 am

All that sand and saltwater’s going to mess up that pedicure! Must be rough!

Jolie September 13, 2010 at 7:31 pm

Hope you are having a great time!

Kate September 13, 2010 at 7:43 pm

Oh, good for you!! So glad you’re having a relaxing time.

Catherine September 15, 2010 at 11:40 pm

Your photographs are absolutely amazing. Who would have known a bottle of water on the beach could be so vibrant. (You, obviously!) Anyway, gorgeous! (And, I’ll pass your photography contest on to a friend!)