Why I’m Going to Spend Money

by Kay~Kacey on 10/28/2010

This photo. It is all this photo’s fault!

bird-on-log-8966

As you know, I love and adore taking photos of the birds out my window. (isn’t this one cute on that old log?)

bird-on-log-8968

But with my longest lens, the 70-200mm, I still don’t feel like I get quite close enough.

bird-on-log-8966

So I’m thinking of getting a teleconverter fro the lens…so it will be closer to a 300mm lens. I know SuperGuy just loves it when I come up with yet another piece of photography equipment that I need. But won’t you enjoy closeups of the birds at the feeder this winter if I get the tele-converter? I mean, I’m doing it for you guys, right?

Mental P Mama October 28, 2010 at 9:45 am

Tell me more of this teleconverter thingy. I think I need one, too;) :secret:

Janet Power October 28, 2010 at 10:47 am

Yes, I think you need one & yes I need one also. I feel the same with my 70-200 just need little more sometimes to get that perfect shot. I love your bird photos.

Tori Lennox October 28, 2010 at 1:58 pm

You totally need one!

Kate October 28, 2010 at 7:37 pm

This sounds like a sound plan, imho.

Annmarie October 28, 2010 at 10:29 pm

I DEFINITELY need to see those closer up photos of the birds (and flowers)!!!! PLEASE GO FOR IT!!! :beer:

Marge October 29, 2010 at 6:21 am

And I, for one, really really appreciate your thoughtfulness!

Kacey October 29, 2010 at 7:25 am

This is only one of the many reasons I love you guys. Your encouragement in my photography pursuits ;) The things I do for you guys and the sacrifices I make… :believe: