Just Kidding

by Kay~Kacey on 2/9/2011

early crocus

Really, just kidding. You can’t even see the ground beneath all the snow we have. I found this photo of a crocus that I took last March. March 16th. Do you still think we have another month before we see any crocus this year?? I’m so ready for them. SuperGuy planted a lot more of them last fall. Then, of course, we can all wait anxiously to see if the lilac blooms this year…

What are you looking forward to this spring?

Mental P Mama February 9, 2011 at 7:28 am

I look forward to seeing the ground as well! I’d even take some mud!

Janice February 9, 2011 at 9:58 am

Just so you mentally prepare yourself, the Farmer’s Almanac is calling for a snowy period again the middle of March :cry:

Kate February 9, 2011 at 2:48 pm

We’ve still got snow on the ground, too. Probably not as much as you have. And I’ll keep it to myself how I feel about it. I’ll probably be ready for spring in another month, though. It’s supposed to go up to 50 this weekend. Fifty!!! I plan on sitting in the sun in my bikini.

I am so kidding.

Kate February 9, 2011 at 2:49 pm

Because that would be scary.

Flea February 9, 2011 at 2:53 pm

You tease! I want to see the ground and blooming things!!!

Deserthen February 9, 2011 at 3:29 pm

Pretty, pretty flower!

I’m looking forward to warmer days!!!!

Kacey February 9, 2011 at 6:07 pm

Kate, I’d be tempted to do the same thing! If I had a bikini…

annbb February 10, 2011 at 9:14 am

While I love winter, I also love spring and crocuses (croci??), which I am positive I won’t see this spring because we have so much SNOW!

Daughter Remy was stuck on Rustic Road at mom and dad’s for 4 days because of the snow! Finally when school resumed, she had to call a cab as she couldn’t get the car out – and then had to walk to WW as an ambulance and fire truck were blocking Rustic!