I did not get the memo…

by Kay~Kacey on 12/6/2008

I so did not get the memo that it was brown polo shirt, brown berks day.

brothers

Did you get the memo??

(SuperGuy said I should have gotten a picture of one of the boys going out the door, one coming in. Doggoneit! That would have been a clever idea. Too bad they are gone now, or I’d make them pose for me.)

Kate December 6, 2008 at 8:15 am

You’re funny. Have a wonderful weekend anyway!

:coffee2:

Becky December 6, 2008 at 8:57 am

I hate it when I have afterthoughts for pictures and I can’t do anything about it.

That red stool in the background….
I have one just like that, except it’s yellow. I love it!
We had a mustard yellow one when I was a child, we lost it in a fire, and I had missed it ever since. I was so excited when I found my yellow one.

Mental P Mama December 6, 2008 at 9:50 am

That is a fantastic shot. :!:

Amy December 6, 2008 at 10:19 am

It’s funny how in sync people can be. Many of my colleagues and I show up at work on any given day wearing the same colors, even colors like fuschia or something I rarely wear (I tend to be monochromatic).

Kacey December 6, 2008 at 10:39 am

Becky!!! That chair! I canNOT believe I haven’t done a post about that chair…. (making a note…)

Amy A December 6, 2008 at 11:22 am

LOL! I got the memo!

I’m in a brown turtleneck sweater, brown pants and brown Skechers!

Sandra December 6, 2008 at 12:40 pm

What handsome young men. A vision in brown. :smile:

Suzanne December 6, 2008 at 6:42 pm

awww, that would have been cute! They are cute anyway!